Since its launch in 2008, the Arts Ambassadors-in-School Scheme (AAiSS) has amassed more than 12,000 ambassadors from primary, secondary and special schools. A variety of arts activities will be organised for arts ambassadors to demonstrate their talents and explore the possibility of arts. AAiSS encourages arts ambassadors to share the joy of artistic creation with their peers in order to live out the cooperative spirit of “Live in Art, Thrive in Sharing”.
“Arts Go Live! – Online Interactive Platform”, a new initiative in last edition, received an overwhelming response. Entering its 13th edition, AAiSS will introduce both online and offline activities, such as a brand-new project “Video Creation & Exchange Programme” to stimulate creativity and bring positive impact among arts ambassadors and their peers.
This year, the nomination process has gone online. Each school can nominate two arts ambassadors via our online system.
- Creative+ Arts Camp (Core Activity) – under the guidance of arts tutors, arts ambassadors will experience a journey of unique artistic creation during Easter holiday.
- Finale Exhibition & Showcase (tentative name) (Core Activity) – an array of arts activities will be held during summer holiday, allowing arts ambassador to experience the joy of arts creation with friends.
- Arts Enhancement Courses – two brand new courses will commence in February 2021, which include online learning and showcase.
- Arts Go Live! Online Interactive Platform – through a series of online activities, arts ambassadors can explore different art forms while staying at home.
- Video Creation & Exchange Programme – with the theme of documentary, the brand-new project encourages arts ambassadors to form a school team to take part. Artists will be invited to teach them the technique of video production.
Nomination deadline: 13 January 2021
Details of the scheme are also available on our website (http://www.aaiss.hk)
For enquiries, please contact Ms Lam at 2820 1036 or Mr Ng at 3959 3568.